Coffee Shop Author would like to thank our sponsors who believe in the written word and have helped make this contest a reality. Please support our sponsors and visit their websites to learn more about them.
- Alberta Books Canada Sales and Promotion - Susan Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another supporter of the literary arts is the website Salty Ink - A Spotlight on Atlantic Canadian Writing. Considering the healthy number of Atlantic Canadians we have writing in coffee shops we thought we would put in a good word for Salty Ink. Visit the site and discover more about the vibrant writing community in Atlantic Canada.
Thanks Salty Ink!
- Kirsty Morris at www.ferniephotography.com
- [places for writers] isn't an official sponsor per say but by posting Coffee Shop Author on their site they have been extremely helpful. If you do visit [places for writers] click on some of the paid advertisements they have listed as that is how funds are raised to keep [places for writers] going.
- Again, the 3-Day Novel contest isn't a sponsor but they have done a tremendous job of supporting writers and writing over the years so please check out their site and see if it is for you.